Skin care has become one of the most important routines in a woman’s life. There are also men who enjoy the occasional cleansing mask, but we have to admit that this department has been monopolized by the ladies. Maybe that is why the cosmetics industry is worth billions of dollars every year. And most of it goes into skin care.
It is relatively easy to look after your skin nowadays. There are so many products that will help you with anything, from scrubs for purification to finishing touches products, like moisturizers and whatnot. Believe me when I say this, when it comes to skin care, there is nothing you cannot find.
Moreover, technology has had an enormous impact on this department. It would have been impossible not to. Beautification may sometimes require electric devices to help you with your routine. One great example is the Foreo Luna facial cleansing brush.
What is Foreo Luna?
Foreo Luna Brush is a last generation facial brush that will help you clear your skin of all dead cells and impurities by thoroughly, but gently, exfoliating your face skin. It is also able to unclog your pores (which will prevent blackheads and acne) and remove 99.5% of the dirt and oil.
By doing everything I mentioned above, your skin will be healthy and will be able to absorb skin care product much faster than without a proper cleansing. And let’s not forget to mention the anti-aging reverse side which uses low-frequency pulsations to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This brush is everything a woman dreams about. It cleans, it lifts, and prevents aging. What more can you desire from a product?
How does it work?
The working mechanism of Foreo Luna brush is very simple but brilliant. It has two primary functions that, if correctly applied, your skin will glow with happiness. Firstly, the brush will improve your skin by giving it a proper cleanse. Secondly, it will increase the collagen production, which will maintain your skin younger for longer. These two purposes are achieved with the help of sonic pulsations that are gently applied to your skin.
You may be wondering how is Foreo Luna able to do all that deep cleansing. The answer sits with the small silicone bristles. Their part in the process is to scrub the surface of the face skin gently and remove the dirt particles from the pores. Used correctly, Foreo Luna can remove up to 99.5% of the dirt and oil accumulated in your pores. And let’s not forget about the makeup. No matter how high-quality is the makeup removal solution, there will always remain some of it in your pores. But Foreo Luna will remove 98.5% of it. Pretty good, isn’t it?
The T-Sonic power will deliver up to 8000 pulsations per minute; all for the delight and radiance of your skin.
Foreo Luna brush comes with various features and benefits that make this product one of the best products in its category.
- The brush sends 8000 transdermal sonic pulsations per minute. The Foreo Luna 2 delivers the same number of pulsation at twice the power. These pulsations will clean your face in depth. You will get the most thorough cleanse without your skin suffering any damage. The brush will be gentle.
- You get a moreradiant skin in just 3 days. Use this two times per day, and in 3 days time, you will see a difference in the texture of your skin. It will be smoother and cleaner.
- You don’t need to replace the brush. Ever. The silicone used to manufacture the brush is 35 times more hygienic than standard brushes. There are no special disinfectant procedures. You just put it under the faucet when you are done using it.
- The device is waterproof. I know that when I am in a hurry, my face does not get the attention it is supposed to. But with Foreo Luna I just wash my face while I am in the shower. The waterproof feature is extremely helpful for people who don’t have a lot of time on their hands. Cleaning your face in the shower makes more sense.
- The charge lasts a very long time. Once you charge the device, youcan use it up to 450 times. 450 times means 225 days of cleaning your face. If you want to use the anti-aging feature, the time may decrease, but still. Can you imagine that? To use a device for that long without needing to recharge it is dreamy. Not that it would be hard to do it. I don’t know about you, but I always forget to plug in personal care products. I just use them, say that I will definitely plug them in, but then forget actually to do it.
How to use Foreo Luna?
For perfect results, use Foreo Luna facial cleansing brush twice per day. Once in the morning, before you apply your makeup, and in the evening, before you apply night cream.
To clean your face with Foreo Luna, just apply your facial cleanser all over your face, then use the cleaning side of the brush. Gently rub the bristles on your skin. It takes approximately 15 seconds per part to get it properly cleaned. The dirt and oil are deep in your skin, which is why the brush needs time to get it all out. After you finish, just rinse your face and dry it with a towel. Do not rub the towel. You skin issensitive at this point. Simply pat it all over.
As for the anti-aging part, use the anti-aging side of Foreo Luna. Treat affected areas for about 12 seconds. Once you are done, turn off the device and move on to your skin care routine.
Foreo Luna side effects
It may seem silly to talk about side effects regarding a silicone device, but this is a question almost everyone asks. Are there any side effects? The clear answer is no. It’s like getting side effects from using your loofa. The only exception is people allergic to silicone. So if you are aware of such an allergy, I highly advise against the use of this product.
However, side effects may occur if the brush is used incorrectly. Let’s say, for example, that your facial cleanser contains small exfoliating particles. If these small particles get between the bristles of the brush, you may experience scratching. Best you change your facial cleanser.
Also, just because Foreo Luna is made out of hygienic silicone, that does not mean you don’t have to clean it. I suppose I don’t have to tell you what large amounts of bacteria can do to your face, do I?
When it comes to skin care, any manufacturer knows that there are different skin types and they require a different kind of attention. That is why Foreo manufactured a variety of models so it can suit every need.
The initial model has been described above, which is why I am going to focus on what these other models have in addition to the original features.
Foreo Luna 2 (4.03 x 3.24 x 1.64 inches)
This model can be found for every skin type (normal, combination skin, oily skin, and sensitive skin). In order to meet the needs of everyskin type, the Foreo Luna 2 has different brush design, to suit everyone.
Apart from the original features, the Foreo Luna 2 facial brush delivers the 8000 transdermal sonic pulsations at twice the speed of the regular Foreo Luna. The cleaning process will bea little bit faster. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Foreo Luna Mini (2.95 x 3.15 x 1.12 inches)
The mini model comes in handy for all those women who don’t like the size of the regular one. It is smaller and cuter, and very easy to use. As all Foreo brushes, it comes in different designs to fit the needs of every skin type. The variety of fabulous colors is also a nice touch. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Foreo Luna Play (2.25 x 2.12 x 1.30 inches)
This model provides all the power of a T-sonic facial cleanse, even if it is the size of a macaroon. It has the side for cleaning, but not the one for anti-aging use. This can only be used for cleaning purposes.
Foreo Luna Play can also be found for every skin type: normal, combination, oily, and sensitive. No matter the size, all skin types are taken care of. You will not have to charge it for at least 100 uses. For such a small item, it holds up pretty good. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Foreo Luna Go (3.34 x 4.92 x 1.57 inches)
Foreo Luna Go is the same as the previous model. Its compact design makes it ultra-portable. It’s the size of a cotton pad. The extra feature that this model brings is the anti-aging side. The Play model does not have it.
It’s also suited for all types of skin. Basically, you can take your beautifying routine (cleaning and anti-aging) with you wherever you go. The battery will hold up to 50 uses.
Foreo Luna Mini vs. Clarisonic
There a few other products out there that are designed to do exactly the same thing as Foreo Luna. However, not all of them are as good. Not even close. The next best thing that can be found online seems to be Clarisonic.
Clarisonic is the primary competitor for the Mini model from Foreo. However, it does not even begin to compare. Here is why:
- The Clarisonic for sensitive skin is not as good as the Foreo Luna Mini. It is a little bit too harsh, even if the label specifies the contrary. But the sensitive version from Foreo is extremely gentle with the skin. The silicone bristles can exfoliate the skin without causing any damage.
- Foreo Luna Mini has two speeds, as opposed to Clarisonic. Some areas of your face may be more sensitive than others, which is why a higher rate may do some damage in the wrong places. Use the faster speed for normal skin, and the slower for the circles around your eyes, for example. With Clarisonic, you don’t have this option.
- Clarisonic has to be charged every 2 weeks. Foreo Luna Mini lasts 300 uses. That means 150 days of cleaning your face. Or 5 months. Just let that sink in for a second. Do you still think Clarisonic is a high-quality product?
- One of the most attractive features is thatForeo Luna Mini does not require a brush change. Clarisonic needs a new one every three months.People complain that the facial brush from Foreo is more expensive than Clarisonic, but if you think about it, in the long run, it’s way cheaper.
As you can see, Foreo Luna Mini is a whole lot better than Clarisonic. The extra features make it superior to any other competitive product.
If you have ever had acne, then you know how painful it can be (physically and psychologically). It’s a nasty condition that can leave scars (literally and figuratively). A Foreo Luna brush is perfect for the cleansing aspect of the acne treatment. Astudyregarding the effect of a daily facial cleanser for normal to oily skin on the skin barrier of subjects with acnestates that ‘effective cleansing is an important part of any acne treatment regimen.’ Use the brush with an efficient facial cleanser, and you may have a shot at a healthy, radiant skin.
I cannot recommend a particular brush from Foreo. They are all exceptional. After all, they all provide the same features, the only difference between them being that they have different sizes.
Overall, the Foreo Luna facial brush is a highly useful tool. Healthy skin is one of the most beautiful accessories a woman can carry around. Everything starts with a well-cleaned skin, so no matter what skin you have, healthy or not, the Foreo Luna will definitely improve its aspect. Click here to buy on Amazon
- What You Have to Know About Foreo Iris Review
- Things You Should Know About Luna 2 Foreo
- Luna Cleansing Device Can Be Fun for Everyone
- What Does Foreo Luna Sensitive Mean?
- The Biggest Myth About Luna Facial Cleansing Brush Exposed
- The Advantages of Foreo Luna 2 for Sensitive Skin
- Most Noticeable Foreo Face Brush
- Whatever They Told You About Luna Mini Review Is Dead Wrong…And Here’s Why
- The Confidential Secrets of Foreo Face Wash Revealed
- Foreo Luna Cleanser Guide
- The Secret Truth on Luna Face Washer Revealed
- New Step by Step Roadmap for Foreo Face Cleanser
- The Hidden Facts About Luna Foreo Review
- The Most Popular Foreo Cleanser
- Luna Mini 2 Guide
- The Luna Face Cleanser Diaries
- The New Fuss About Luna Cleanser
- Foreo Review Guide
- Why Everybody Is Talking About Foreo Luna Mini Review…The Simple Truth Revealed
- What You Don’t Know About Luna Face Brush
- Top Foreo Luna Reviews!
- Foreo Luna Sale Explained
- Secret Solutions to Foreo Luna Go Uncovered
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Luna Brush
- Foreo Cleanser Review Options
- Getting the Best Luna Foreo Mini
- The Most Overlooked Fact About Luna Mini Foreo Exposed
- The Debate Over Luna Cleansing Brush
- A Easy Trick for Luna by Foreo Unveiled
- The Chronicles of Foreo Mini Review
- What Absolutely Everyone Is Saying About Luna Skin Care and What You Should Do
- Up in Arms About Foreo Luna Mini 2?
- Finding the Best Luna Face
- The Fundamentals of Foreo Luna 2 Reviews Revealed
- Solutions to Foreo Toothbrush Review